i reached 2,000+ followers recently and since i’m so grateful for each and every one of you (yes, even if i don’t talk to you
although that should be fixed yes/yes?), i wanted to do an extra special giveaway! so here it is, folks!
okay so it may just be an ordinary giveaway, but i have no talent besides singing, and i doubt anyone wants a parody sung by yours truly, so buying things offline is the next best thing. i have multiple prizes at varying prices and sizes for y’all to choose from. i will be picking FIVE winners. the first winner chosen will choose a prize from the list first, the second chooses second, the third chooses third, and so on until the fifth person has chosen. i will give each person 48 hours to respond to my ask before i choose another winner.
for this giveaway i have a few rules:
- this giveaway is for followers only, so only they may reblog (trust me, i’ll be checking!). new followers are welcome but if you only follow for the giveaway that’s pretty shitty and rude just fyi
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS
- you can reblog as many times as you want, but likes DO NOT count. i repeat, likes DO NOT count.
- you must be comfortable giving me your name and address
- this giveaway will end july 18th at 7:00pm cst
and, without further ado, here’s the list of prizes:
- detailed full-body commission by hey-lethallan
- shirt from the bioware store
- piece of jewelry from land of rapture
- game from wishlist on steam
- mabari or nug plush from sanshee
good luck to everyone and thank you again for following me!!
Where were you?
Did you know?
Who are we to you?
nutty-themes:Foodie’s Feed / Death to the Stock / Jay Mantri / Little Visuals
Picjumbo / New Old Stock / Refe / Unsplash / Gratisography
I get quite a few questions about where I find my stock images that are used in live previews so here’s a list of my favourite (all can be found on the resources page). Most of these are free to use on personal and commercial projects but double check the licenses before use.
every four years, the world has one time zone.
as the next season of doctor who approaches its time for me to wrestle with the question
does my faith in peter capaldi outweigh my distrust of steven moffat
how things fall apart in five minutes :|
they can never get past this stage, maybe next time mexico.